The most popular leave-in conditioner. Biphasic spray has been heralded as our miracle spray by our happy customers. Oh, and it also smells amazing!
- Can be used on dry or damp coats
- Non greasy formulation, ideal for daily use
- Protects against damage caused by brushing and drying
- Does not weigh the hair down, even when used daily
- Repairs broken hair and prevents the formation of knots
- UVA and UVB filters protect against sun damage
Biphasic spray is a 2 phase conditioner, the white phase has incredible conditioning capabilities, and works directly on the hair shaft producing the smoothest shiniest hair ever - say goodbye to static electricity! Biphasic spray is a wonderful tool to have on your grooming table when brushing out knots as it makes knot removal a blast. Outstanding hair repair is made possible due to our revolutionary spray! Biphasic spray protects your pets hair against the heat while drying and also reduces drying time. Oh, and we added UVA and UVB protection as well. Too good to be true? No, just our miracle spray!
Other uses for Biphasic spray include:
- Apply 20 minutes before swimming or 10 minutes before walking in the rain, and your pet will dry faster without that nasty wet dog smell.
- Apply 10 minutes before your pet goes in the garden if it has a contact allergy as Biphasic spray forms a protective layer over the skin and coat
- Can be mixed into a miracle bomb when combined with keratin mask and omega butters for extremely dry/matted coats. Mix for every 100ml of Biphasic spray, 25ml Keratin mask and 25ml Omega Butters.
- Can be used to reduce (tears) stains on light coloured coats. Click here for further information.
What our active ingredients do:
Quaternized honey: if you want shiny, hydrated cared for hair you choose Quaternized honey. Even more hydrating than honey alone, this ingredient locks in all the goodness into your pet’s hair so it cannot escape.
D-Panthenol: Pro-Vitamin B5 helps to keep hair soft, smooth, and healthy. Deeply hydrating, it helps to keep hair quenched by absorbing moisture from the air (clever!). Also known as Pantothenic Acid, small quantities of Vitamin B5 are found in most foods - but you’d have to eat a lot to see any benefit. The shortcut? Look for Vitamin B5 in your coat care products.
How to use:
Can be used daily on all coat types. Especially recommended for our hairless four legged friends due to the hydrating and sun protective properties.
Shake well before use. Spray at a distance of 20cm onto damp or dry coats. Brush the coat when drying a damp coat and use extra spray on knots when brushing dry coats.