DermaGrow Set - Double
This set has been specially created for all pets with a double coat who are shedding. The first shed occurs around 4-6 months of age as the fur changes from baby fur to adult fur and then repeats twice a year. Female pets also shed heavily after being in season or giving birth.
DermaGrow Set - Double; the revolution
Biohorse shampoo is specially formulated to provide a big boost to the skin while it is shedding. This boost helps the old coat to fall out quicker which enables new coat to grow faster. Packed full of biotin, Biohorse stimulates new hair to grow quickly. Purifying shampoo is packed with vitamins, minerals and proteins that provide the skin with everything it needs to generate and maintain new, healthy coat. Olive balsam moisturizes and nourishes the skin with essential omega 3 and 6 fats. Our legendary leave-in conditioner Biphasic spray is the perfect finish and, in addition to sealing the hair shaft it also provides healthy shine and sustained hydration! The fantastic scent is for free!
When to use the DermaGrow Set - Double
Use this set when your pet starts their shed and repeat the washing every 7-10 days until the coat has finished shedding and new hair has started to grow. Once new hair has started to grow use the appropriate DermaCare or DermaSens set for your pet.
1. Get your pet wet using lukewarm water, approx. 37°C
2. We recommend using the shampoos pure, for extra furry pets you can dilute the shampoo with water to maximum 1:4. Mix the Biohorse and the Purifying shampoo together in equal amounts.
3. Thoroughly rinse the shampoo
4. Mix the balsam with warm water, this is important to ensure the balsam gets to the skin. Mix 20 gr of balsam to every 100 ml of water. Apply this mix to the coat.
5. Brush in using our MaxiPin brush. This ensures that the balsam is spread evenly over the skin and coat making a world of difference to the end result!
6. Rinse thoroughly.
7. Remove excess water with our microfibre towel
7. Spray a fine layer of Biphasic spray over the coat to protect it from being damaged.
8. Dry your pet thoroughly using an appropriate hair dryer.
The above instructions will also be provided with your products.
- Keratin mask - mix with the Olive balsam to protect and repair the hair. Keratin mask combined with Olive balsam provides an amazing finish to the coat.
- Stripping shampoo - use after stripping wire coats. The DermaGrow Set Double is particularly helpful when restoring a wire coat which has been shaven instead of hand stripped.
- Omega butters - mix with the Olive balsam (and/or Keratin mask) for an extra hydration bomb!
Brushing double coated pets is very important, the correct brush combination is just as important. We recommend the following:
- Flexible slicker - opens the coat and helps to brush out knots and loose hair.
- Steel comb - ensures that all loose hair and knots are properly removed.
Before brushing, always apply a layer of Biphasic spray to the coat to protect it against being damaged.
Drying your pet after their bath is extremely important. We recommend to use:
- Microfibre towel
- Blast dryer
Dogs: Affenpinscher, Aidi, Airedale Terrier, Akita-inu, Alaska Malamute, Alpenländische Dachsbracke, Anatolian Shepherd, Appenzell Mountain Dog, Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Shepherd, Australian Shepherd, Australian Terrier, Basset Fauve de Bretagne, Beauceron, Belgian shepherd, Bernese Mountain Dog, Billy, Border Terrier, Border collie, Borzoi, Bouvier des Flandres, Ca de bestiar, Cairn Terrier, Canaan Dog, Caucasian Shepherd Dog, Central Asian Shepherd Dog, Cesky Fousek, Chart polski, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Chow-chow, Chowchow, Clumber Spaniel, Croatian Shepherd, Curly coated retriever, Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, Dandie Dinmont Terrier, Dutch Shepherd, Dutch Shepherd, Dutch Shepherd, Dutch Smoushond, East Siberian laika, Entlebucher Mountain Dog, Epagneul Bleu de Picardie, Epagneul Breton, Epagneul Français, Epagneul Picard, Epagneul Pont-Audemer, Eurasian, Finnish Spitz, Flat Coated Retriever, Fox Terrier, German Hunting Terrier, German Pointing Dog (long-haired), German Shepherd Dog, German Shorthaired Pointer (Wire Hair), German pointing dog (spiky hair), German shepherd, Golden Retriever, Grand Basset Griffon Vendéen, Grand Griffon Vendéen, Grand bleu de Gascogne, Great Münsterländer, Great Swiss Mountain Dog, Greenland dog, Griffon Bleu de Gascogne, Griffon Fauve de Bretagne, Griffon Korthals, Griffon Nivernais, Griffon belge, Griffon bruxellois, Groenendael, Haldenstøvare, Hamiltonstövare, Hokkaido-inu, Icelandic Dog, Irish Terrier, Irish Wolfhound, Japanese Spitz, Jämthund, Kai, Karelian Bear Dog, Karelian Bear Dog, Keeshond, Kelpie, Kishu, Kooikerhondje, Kromfohrländer, Kuvasz, Labrador retriever, Laekenois Shepherd, Lakeland Terrier, Lancashire Heeler, Landseer ECT, Lapinkoira, Lapinporokoira, Lapphund, Leonberger, Long-haired chihuahua, Mastiff, Mountain dog of the Maremmas and Abruzzen, Mudi, Newfoundland, Norrbottenspets, Norfolk Terrier, Norwegian buhund, Norwegian lundehund, Norwegian moose dog, Norwich Terrier, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Ogar polski, Otterhound, Parson Russell Terrier, Peintinger Brak, Pekingese, Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen, Picardy Sheepdog, Podenco Ibicenco, Podenco Ibicenco, Pomeranian, Poodle pointer, Pyrenean Mountain Dog, Rafeiro do Alentejo, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Russian-European laika, Saarloos Wolfdog, Saint Bernard, Samoyed, Sarplaninac, Shetland Sheepdog, Schipperke, Schnauzer, Scottish Terrier, Scottish collie, Scottish sheepdog, Sealyham Terrier, Shikoku, Slovak Tchouvatch, Smooth haired chihuahua, Staby, Sussex Spaniel, Tatra Shepherd, Tervuren Shepherd, Tibetan Mastiff, Tibetan Spaniel, Tosa-inu, Vizsla, Volpino italiano, Västgötaspets, Welsh terrier, Welsh terrier, Westie, Westphalian badger, Wetterhoun, West Highland White Terrier.
Cats: Abyssinian, American Curl, American wire hair, American Shorthair, American bobtail cat, Asian cat, Balinese, Bengal, Russian Blue, Bombay, British Shorthair, Burmese, Cornish rex, Chartreux, Carthusian, Devon Rex, Egyptian mau, European Shorthair, Exotic, German rex, Havana Brown, Sacred Birman, Japanese bobtail cat, Korat, Kuril bob-tailed cat, LaPerm, Munchkin, Manx, Ocicat, Oriental Shorthair, Oregon rex, Pixie-Bob, Savannah, Scottish fold, Siamese, Singapura, Snowshoe, Siamese, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish van, Ural Rex, Tabby cat, Tortoiseshell cat, calico, Toyger
DermaGrow Set - Double S: 250 ml Biohorse shampoo, 250 ml Purifying shampoo, 250 ml Olive balsam, 250 ml Biphasic spray
DermaCare Set - Double L: 1000 ml Biohorse shampoo, 1000 ml Purifying shampoo, 500 ml Olive balsam, 1000 ml Biphasic spray